1982: Company founded by the family Lebhard. Signature of the Disney license on home textiles. Other licenses will quickly develop the portfolio.
1995: CTI takes off when Disney assigned the Pan-European license. CTI is rapidly becoming the European leader of bed linen under license.
Since CTI is now a partner in the referent field of licensing, and has become a true partner of the largest key accounts, both in France and Europe: Walt Disney, Warner Bros., Sanrio, Hasbro and many others still entrust the design, manufacture and distribution of collections dedicated to their iconic characters such as Princess, Cars, Toys Story, Pucca, Hello Kitty, Littlest Pet Shop, Haribo and more ...
- Ability to translate the values and personality of a brand / license a product with high added value
- Multi-channel distribution
- High reliability ensure a true partnership :
* With licensees
* With distributors
Creation and Design :
- Ability to translate the values and personality of a brand licensing product with high added value
- Permanent search of new styles/finishing details
- Sourcing, quality and control = 3 priorities
In addition, CTI is now equipped with a dual sourcing to ensure flexibility and responsiveness not only in delivery service but also in quality
- Global sourcing
- Fashion design
- Expertise all circuits
- Organization structured by Circuit
- Sales force
- Local Sales Team at European level (Benelux, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Eastern Europe)
- Potential Analysis
- Competitive Intelligence
- Business Vision